If you're thinking about inter-country adoption or have already adopted children from other countries, you'll find our ICANZ magazines a great read. Those who are fostering or parenting with shared guardianship through "Home For
Life" also find our magazine informative and helpful.
We produce magazines twice a year, in Autumn and Spring. The subscription year runs from 1 July to 31 June.
Take a look at what our magazine includes by checking out our facebook video -
Subscribe to our magazine today and you’ll receive the Spring 2017 and the Autumn 2018 issues. Some of our older editions are also available on back issue. Check with us if you'd like a particular back issue.
You can pay on-line. If you prefer to send a cheque in the mail, you can print out the subscription form and post it with your cheque.
Subscriptions are only $28.75 per year (incl. GST) or $38.00 per year when posted overseas.
We feature a huge array of issues essential to adoption and parenting, including:
- Trans-racial parenting
- Search and reunion
- Identity issues for adopted children and teens
- Parenting adopted children
- The journey to adoption - personal stories
- Your child's home culture
- Parenting adopted older children and sibling groups
- Specialised health or development issues
- Parenting toddlers to teenagers
- The reality of orphanage life
And, regular pages including:
- Regional news
- Welcome Home!
- Glad to be Here Photos
- Lots and lots of photos of our wonderful children as they grow up
- And much, much more!