Notice to Members
The Annual General Meeting of Inter-Country Adoption New Zealand Inc. (ICANZ) will be held at 107 Great South Road, Epsom, Auckland 1051, and/or by zoom video conferencing, at 7-30 pm on Monday 16 November 2020.
Please advise the ICANZ office by email if you wish to offer your time as a Board member.
Please also advise the ICANZ office if you wish to attend as space is limited and covid-19 restrictions may apply.
1. Annual Report (available here)
2. Annual Performance Report (available in the Annual Report)
3. Board elections.
4. General business.
Election of Officers :
· accounting or financial management
- social work, psychology, teaching or child welfare involvement,
- medical expertise,
- media work, event management, promotional or fundraising
- graphic design or website skills,
- legal skills,
· business management,
- previous board involvement.
Board members may be adoptive parents, or members of the public with an interest in the welfare of children in orphanages, who support ICANZ’s philosophy. It is not possible to be a Board member while currently carrying out an adoption. If you are willing to donate your time and professional skills to work with the ICANZ Board, please contact ICANZ. We’d love to have you involved.