If you're thinking about inter-country adoption or have already adopted children from other countries, you'll find our ICANZ magazines a great read. Those who are fostering or parenting with shared guardianship through "Home For
Life" also find our magazine informative and helpful.
We produce magazines twice a year, in Autumn and Spring. Our magazine is about to become an online magazine. It will soon be free to all those families who have adopted through ICANZ in the past, are currently adopting, or are an intercountry adoptee adopted through ICANZ. You will still need to "subscribe", simply by giving us your current email contacts and requesting the magazine. There will be opportunity for others to access our magazine. More news to come.
Take a look at what our magazine includes by checking out our facebook video -
We feature a huge array of issues essential to adoption and parenting, including:
- Trans-racial parenting
- Search and reunion
- Identity issues for adopted children and teens
- Parenting adopted children
- The journey to adoption - personal stories
- Your child's home culture
- Parenting adopted older children and sibling groups
- Specialised health or development issues
- Parenting toddlers to teenagers
- The reality of orphanage life
And, regular pages including:
- Regional news
- Welcome Home!
- Glad to be Here Photos
- Lots and lots of photos of our wonderful children as they grow up
- And much, much more!