1. Dipsomania F10
2. Drug addiction (absence of steady remission) F11.2, F12.2, F13.2, F14.2. F15.2, F16.2, F18.2, F19.2
3. Mental diseases F00-F09, F20-F29, F30-F39, F40-F48, F50-F59, F60-F69, F70-F79, F99
4. Human immunodeficiency virus (HIV) disease B20-B24
5. HIV carrier Z21
6. Pulmonary tuberculosis A15 when tuberculosis micro-bacteria are emitted.
7. Chronic kidney insufficiency N18 when dialysis is required.
8. Alzheimer's disease. G63
9. Huntington's chorea. G10
10. Amyotrophic lateral sclerosis. G12.2
11. Epilepsy G40 with mental and personality changes.
12. Multi-degeneration G90.30
13. Oncological diseases third, fourth stage.