If you're thinking about inter-country adoption or have already adopted children from other countries, you'll find our ICANZ magazines a great read. Those who are fostering or parenting with shared guardianship through "Home For Life" also find our magazine informative and helpful.
We produce magazines twice a year, in Autumn and Spring.
On a temporary basis, our current magazine is complimentary. Click HERE to view it.
Take a look at what another magazine includes by checking out our facebook video -
We feature a huge array of issues essential to adoption and parenting, including:
- Trans-racial parenting
- Search and reunion
- Identity issues for adopted children and teens
- Parenting adopted children
- The journey to adoption - personal stories
- Your child's home culture
- Parenting adopted older children and sibling groups
- Specialised health or development issues
- Parenting toddlers to teenagers
- The reality of orphanage life
And, regular pages including:
- Regional news
- Welcome Home!
- Glad to be Here Photos
- Lots and lots of photos of our wonderful children as they grow up
- And much, much more!